Chemtron. Distilling complex technical concepts for an environmental services facility.
Chemtron is an environmental services and waste facility serving industries including manufacturing, distribution, and retail. Chemtron’s new brand experience uses clean visuals and simple equations to clearly state how their processes solve their clients’ waste problems.
- Front-end development
- Content design
- Copywriter: Aaron McBride
- Programmer/Designer: Ted Boyer
- Digital Director: Mike Krueger
- Senior Account Executive: Zorina Kennedy
- Account Director: Jayme Kostelnik
- Director of Brand Strategy: Tim Laubacher
- Copy Editor/Proofreader: Holly Kirby
Work completed in 2018–2019 for Brokaw
I created a system of brand illustrations using playful concepts to convey their customers’ goals—brand protection, protecting the environment, reducing costs, and minimizing waste.
Collaborating with my partner, my role also included front-end development and content design for the website redesign.