Cayman Jack. Boosting sales through a sophisticated Cinco de Mayo microsite.
Cayman Jack® is a premium margarita that’s already prepared. To help them in one of their upcoming peak sales cycles, Cinco de Mayo, we developed a microsite to make throwing a sophisticated Cinco party as easy as pouring a Cayman Jack. The site features curated Spotify® playlists, beyond-the-taco recipes, decor ideas linked to Amazon®, and product offers.
My role included web development and UI design for the microsite.
- Web development
- UI/UX design
- Art Director: Allison Beer
- Copywriter: Annie Ertle
- Programmer/Designer: Ted Boyer
- Digital Director: Mike Krueger
- Creative Director: Steve McKeown
- Associate Creative Director: Mark McKenzie
- Account Director: Leah Dwyer
- Senior Account Executive: Zorina Kennedy
- Director of Strategic Planning: Tim Laubacher
Work completed in 2019–2020 for Brokaw