The possibilities of remote work
I really enjoyed this new episode of NPR’s It’s Been A Minute podcast. In it, host Sam Sanders talks to two writers who want to make remote work better.
The thesis of this book is that remote work — not remote work during a pandemic, not remote work under duress — can change your life. It can remove you from the wheel of constant productivity. It can make you happier and healthier, but it can also make your community happier and healthier.
Also recommend these helpful tips from my go-to productivity app, Todoist:
Tips for Productivity and Balance ⚖️— Todoist (@todoist) November 30, 2021
* Set regular work hours
* Plan your days in advance
* Take vacation days regularly
* Make time for fun and leisure
* Assess your priorities weekly
* Switch off your devices at night
* Prioritize rest and plenty of sleep